This is a quick overview of using S-Docs with the Salesforce Quote object. For step-by-step instructions on configuring S-Docs with the Quote object, click here.
- Go to the S-Docs template home page by clicking on All Tabs (+ symbol) and then selecting S-Docs Templates.
- Click the New button from the S-Doc template object home page.
- Create your Quote template record. Be sure to select Quote from the “related to type” picklist values. If it doesn't appear there, review the steps for configuring quotes with S-Docs. Confirm you have also checked the Available for Use and Initially Visible checkboxes.
- Click Save, then click on the Template Editor button.
- Once in the editor mode, you can design your quote template. There are several pre-made quote templates available in our Template Library that you can download and modify to meet your specifications. You can also use and modify the source for the standard quote object, which we've provided in Appendix A. To use it, click on the Source button and then paste in the HTML.
- Once your template is saved, you can click on the S-Docs button you created and placed on your quote page layout during the previous configuration steps.
- Select your template and click Next Step.
- Once the document is generated, you can click on the PDF icon or the document number the view it, or Email Selected Docs to email your quote. That's it!