Importing a template into S-Docs is quick and easy. Once you have downloaded a PDF template from the S-Docs template library or exported one of your own templates (see "Export Template" in the "Advanced Options" tab of the template editor), you can follow steps below to import it into your org:
1) First, navigate to the S-Docs app by clicking on the App Launcher in the upper left corner and typing "S-Docs" into the search field.
Navigate to the S-Docs Templates tab and click New to create a new template.
3) Name the template whatever you'd like and click Save (the fields specified here don't matter as they will be overwritten upon import).
4) Now that you've created a new template, navigate to the template detail page and open the S-Docs template editor by clicking the Template Editor button (under the dropdown arrow on the right side of the page).
5) Copy and paste the contents of your recently downloaded template data into "Template Body" tab of the S-Docs Template Editor.
6) Once you have pasted your recently downloaded template source into the S-Docs template editor, click Save and S-Docs will decode the data and populate your template fields.
That's it! Your template has been successfully imported into S-Docs. When you click Save, you will be redirected to the S-Docs Template record detail page. All of the original fields will be overridden, and the description will say "Template successfully imported! You may now generate documents with this template or edit it in the template editor." Let's click the Template Editor button to see how our imported template turned out.
Beautiful, isn't it?