S-Docs is the only 100% native document generation and e-signature solution for Salesforce - unrivaled for speed, security and cost.
Founded in 2010, the S-Docs team is led by a former Director and Technical Architect from Salesforce and is comprised of experts in Salesforce and document solutions.
S-Docs is now used by thousands of global subscribers from all industries with a multitude of use cases, but they all share one key theme: The need for a powerful yet easy-to-use native solution. We are proud that they have made us the #1 native document generator and put us in the top 1% of all apps on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Industry Leading Experience
The leadership team consists of talented executives with deep expertise in Salesforce, document automation, e-signature, and business processes. They are focused on your business achieving success with its Salesforce investment.
Brian is a senior executive with more than 25 years of experience leading strategy, product, technology, sales, and marketing teams to achieve scale and rapid growth in competitive markets. As our team leader, Brian's influence extends across the organization to drive innovation, enhance the customer experience, and accelerate growth globally and into new markets.
Previous to S-Docs, Brian held senior positions at financial services firms including TD Ameritrade, ActiFi, Scottrade and Prudential Financial.
Brian holds a B.S. in Finance and Accounting from Siena College and an MBA from Zicklin School of Business.
Founder & Chairman of the Board
With more than 20 years of experience in technology working to build some of the largest businesses in the world, Dan is Founder and Chairman of the Board of S-Docs. Before S-Docs Inc., Dan served as a Director at Salesforce for over 5 years where he was responsible for some of Salesforce's largest and most complex implementations including AT&T and FedEx. During his years at Salesforce, Dan was instrumental in developing the coveted Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) program, which was designed to certify Salesforce's most elite technical talent. He has served many times as a judge on the CTA panel and presented numerous times at Dreamforce. Previous to Salesforce, Dan held senior positions at financial services firms including Morgan Stanley and E*Trade Financial.
Dan holds a B.S. in Computer Science and a B.A. in Political Science from Columbia University.
Partner & COO
Matt has over 15 years of experience successfully building and scaling SaaS startups and working across a variety of business functions. He has been responsible for countless enterprise customer acquisitions, many within the Fortune 500, including UnitedHealth Group, Johnson & Johnson, Centene, and Nestle. His experience and influence extends across the organization including go-to market teams within Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. He is responsible for leading and scaling global business operations, strategic planning, and driving company growth.
Matt holds a B.A. from the University of Birmingham, UK.
Bringing over 20 years of technical leadership experience to S-Docs, Anand oversees the Product, Engineering, and Professional Services departments to drive long-term innovation and deliver the latest technologies to our customers.
Previous to S-Docs, Anand held a variety of technical leadership roles at Salesforce. In his most recent position as Vice President of Salesforce Professional Services, Anand led some of the largest and most complex programs for Salesforce’s large enterprise customers.
Anand holds a B.S. in Electronics and Instrumentation and a Masters in Mathematics from Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
Partner & CFO
TJ brings over 25 years of experience in leading financial operations at various private equity funds on Wall Street. He is responsible for the financial health of the company, strategy, accounting, audit as well as governance and risk management. He excels in a high pressure and high paced environment and brings that level of energy in delivering S-Docs to its customers.
TJ holds a B.A. from Stony Brook University.
Partner & CRO
John has over 30 years of experience in management of banking, investment, legal and tax matters for private wealth groups. He is responsible for all revenue-generating processes and execution, which includes global sales, marketing, branding, corporate governance, partnerships and investment activities for S-Docs Inc.
John holds a B.S. from Fordham University and attended Fordham Law School.
Work With Us
Work alongside our large diverse international client base to help them solve problems while being part of a nimble and innovative team that rewards results, allows you to define your own career path and develops cutting-edge cloud-based technologies. Opportunities to work in our Manhattan headquarters, our Innovation Center in Ann Arbor, MI, or remotely.
Interested in working with us? Send your resume and desired position to email@example.com
S-Docs is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Software Engineer who can bring creative, efficient, and quality code to our document generation and e-signature products on the Salesforce AppExchange. This Software Engineer will be part of the Scrum Team collaborating on design and feasibility of requirements for continuous product delivery as well as improving the team's productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness continuously.
This is a full-time position based in our Ann Arbor, Michigan office.
- As part of the Scrum Team, you will collaborate, design, and execute product development and improve the team's productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness. This can include in-person meetings to fulfill Scrum Ceremonial Meetings.
- You will perform and receive regular code reviews to ensure code quality is maintained.
- Code development will include designing the back-end, designing the front-end, creating tests, and building internal tooling.
- To help improve the team, You will be part of building software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- As our customers use our product, problems will arise and you will need to troubleshoot, debug, and patch existing software.
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficient in an object-oriented programming language
- Experience in relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in MVC design framework
- Experience in web development
- Experience with git VCS
- Ability to create documentation
- Formal Salesforce development experience which uses Apex and Visualforce languages
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Knowledge of building and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies in software development
- Experience with CLI tooling
- Familiarity with Documentation as Code
- Generous PTO, holidays, and sick days
- Professional development reimbursement
- Health and wellness expenses reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) match program
- Fun sub-teams such as our culture team to plan social events like happy hours, golf outings, trivia nights, and more
- Biannual “Town Halls” in the Ann Arbor office
Interested in working with us? Send this position title along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org